Home buying offers tailored to make your buying decision that bit easier....
Get in touch - 0800 1357420
However, using a Home Buying Service, you could be moving into your new Rangeford Villages home sooner than you thought possible.
In fact, you could move into your new home from as little as 45 days once you accept an offer from our home buying partners following the valuations they organise!
Benefits of Home Buying Service:
- You are in control!
- Peace of Mind with a guaranteed sale if you accept the offer for your home
- Move in Quickly – our home buying partner will buy your existing home, meaning there’s no chain minimizing the risk of delays
- No Solicitor fees for selling your current home*
- No Estate Agents’ Fees – there is no charge to you, the seller
- Flexible Moving Date – there’s no need to rush, stay in your current home for up to 28 days after legal completion
- No obligation whatsoever to accept the offer made for your current home by our home buying service partners
Rangeford Villages have partnered with SpringMove, a national house buying service, so you may receive a guaranteed offer for your current home. SpringMove will organise two valuations by independent local estate agents plus a RICS survey of your current home. Once these have been completed, you may be presented with a guaranteed offer and a thorough explanation of how this has been calculated. If you wish to proceed and accept the offer, the seamless selling and buying process can begin.
What is more, Rangeford Villages will work with you to make the moving process even more financially viable with our individually tailored offers for the purchase of your new Rangeford Villages property, enabling you to realise the full potential of the Home Buying Service.
Contact us now to make an appointment to discuss your options and choose your new home. Your move to a Rangeford Village could be sooner and less stressful than you think!
The Home Buying Service is only available on selected Rangeford Villages plots and developments. The offer is only available for a specified time period.
SpringMove may make an offer for your current home that is typically 80-90% of the value of your current home calculated with reference to valuations obtained. The offer made to you could be lower or higher than that figure. You could achieve a higher value for your current home by selling independently on the open market.
You should think carefully before proceeding and you should take your own independent financial and legal advice to make sure the home buying service is suitable for your needs.
Importantly, no fee is charged to the purchaser nor is commission taken by Rangeford Villages for any introductions to our home buying partner.
* You will need to pay solicitor or licensed conveyancer fees for the purchase of your new Rangeford Villages home.