Wadswick Green - Almond Close and Ash Lane
Sit back and enjoy life knowing the day-to-day and long-term management, staffing and maintenance of your village is all taken care of on behalf of the residents, ensuring the village looks as smart in the future as it does today. Fees and charges for safeguarding the services and facilities at our villages are completely transparent, so there won’t be any unforeseen surprises.
The Community Fee is payable for the services provided including maintaining the quality of the village facilities. Helping you to enjoy life to the full, we’ve split the payments between regular Monthly Community Fee and Deferred Community Fee payable when your home is sold (also known as an event fee), letting you have more money in your pocket to spend on you and your loved ones, here and now. We hold an annual meeting with residents and welcome feedback on the services we provide. Our sales advisors are on hand to explain the charges and fees structure for the apartment of your choice
Monthly Community Fee
The community fee options gives you the choice of paying 100%, 50% or 25% of the monthly community fee, alongside the corresponding deferred community fee.
To provide peace of mind, the monthly community fee will only change once a year, on 1st July, based upon the increase in the All Items Retail Price Index (RPI) over the 12 month period to April. To ensure the monthly community fee is still appropriate for the services offered, it will be reviewed every 15 years. We will provide one month’s notice of any change in the fee, so there will not be any unexpected increases.
We liaise regularly with residents on the services provided and welcome feedback. We will make alternative arrangements if at any time we are unable to provide a particular service.
The monthly community fee remains payable until a property is resold unless we are retained as the sole selling agent whereby the fee will be suspended 6 months after we are appointed and the property is ready to go onto the marketing, until the completion of a sale or until the sole agency ceases.
One bedroom apartments
Single occupancy £640.00
Double occupancy £799.00
Two bedroom apartments
Single occupancy £737.00
Double occupancy £897.00
Three bedroom apartments
Single occupancy £828.00
Double occupancy £989.00
Deferred Community Fee (Event Fee)
The second portion of the village’s community fee is the deferred community fee, payable with options 1, 2 and 3 when you resell the apartment or assign the lease. There is also option 4, the upfront community fee, which is payable at legal completion. The combined community fee ensures the village and its services are maintained to a high standard and remain available for every resident to enjoy without worrying about unexpected costs for ongoing and future major maintenance, such as expensive structural repairs for, say, road and paths resurfacing or re-roofing buildings. The deferred community fee is calculated on the purchase price paid by the first occupier, inflating this annually by the Retail Price Index (RPI) (the ‘Indexed Value’) and multiplying this figure by the chosen option’s annual percentage increase, up to the capped percentage.
The Community Fee includes
- 24-hour emergency support response and emergency services co-ordination
- Village General Manager and supporting teams
- Concierge and Chauffeur driven services
- Residents’ drive entrance vehicle recognition
- Co-ordination of resident group activities including exercise classes in the gym
- Serviced guest suite to rent for family and friends
- 15% food and beverage discount and courtesy newspapers at The Greenhouse Restaurant
- Wadswick Green Spa facilities for residents, friends and family
- Non-routine items of expenditure for the apartment buildings and communal facilities
- Serviced lifts to all apartments
- Window cleaning of apartments and communal areas
- Buildings insurance for apartments and communal areas
- Ground Rent
- Corporate management services and support (eg: finance, legal, HR, health and safety)
- Upkeep and maintenance of communal areas including: pool, gym, estate roads and landscaped grounds
- Safety and Security: emergency call system, door entry to the apartments, communal fire alarms and smoke detectors
- Resale marketing service
Optional Additional Services - Rangeford Care, Housekeeping and Concierge can provide a bespoke range of services depending on your needs and wishes at an additional charge
- Personal care and medication management
- Pursuing interests, hobby and leisure activities
- Companionship visits and therapeutic activities
- Preparation of meals and drinks
- Making and changing beds
- Shopping, paying bills and household management
- Escorting to social events and appointments
- Cleaning, vacuuming, laundry and ironing
There is no separate Contingency Fund for Almond Close and Ash Lane. Rangeford RAP will fund any major works needed from the receipts of the Monthly and Deferred Community Fees and will bear any additional costs if these funds are insufficient at any particular time.
We conduct regular building surveys to assess and plan for future capital spending requirements.
The NHBC warranty provides 10 years structural cover for individual apartments.