Sit back and enjoy life at Siddington park knowing the day-to-day and long-term management, staffing and maintenance of the village is all taken care of on behalf of the residents, ensuring the village looks as smart in the future as it does today. Charges and fees for safeguarding the services and facilities at Siddington Park are completely transparent, so there won’t be any unforeseen surprises.
A Community Fee is payable for the services provided including maintaining the quality of facilities at Siddington Park, and is payable in two parts – a Monthly Community Fee and a Deferred Community Fee also known as an ‘Event Fee’.
Monthly Community Fee
To provide peace of mind, the monthly community fee will only change in accordance with the percentage change in the All Items Retail Price Index (RPI) over the 12 month period to April. Any increase will take effect from 1st July in that year. The lease provides for the monthly community fee to be reviewed, and potentially rebased, every 15 years from the start of the 125 year lease to ensure it is still appropriate for the services offered. We will give one month’s notice of any change in the charge. We consult with residents on the services provided and welcome feedback on the services we provide. We will make alternative arrangements if at any time we are unable to provide a particular service. The monthly community fee remains payable until a property is resold unless we are retained as the sole selling agent whereby the fee will be suspended 6 months after we are appointed until the completion of a sale or until the sole agency ceases. Deferred Community Fee (Event Fee) Each apartment further contributes to the community fee through a deferred community fee also known as an event fee.
One bedroom apartments:
Single occupancy £500
Double occupancy £625
Two bedroom apartments:
Single occupancy £575
Double occupancy £700
Three bedroom apartments:
Single occupancy £650
Double occupancy £775
Community Fee includes:
- 24-hour emergency support response and emergency services co-ordination Village Manager and supporting teams
- Concierge and scheduled transportation Safety and Security: emergency call system, door entry to the apartments, communal fire alarms and smoke detectors
- Co-ordination of resident wellbeing group activities including exercise classes, health checks and nutritional advice
- Serviced guest suite to rent for family and friends
- Subsidised food and beverages and courtesy newspapers at The Pavilion Bistro and Bar
- Spa facilities for residents, friends and family
- Upkeep and maintenance of communal areas including: pool, gym, estate roads and landscaped grounds
- Non-routine items of expenditure for the apartment buildings and communal facilities
- Serviced lifts to all apartments
- External window cleaning of apartments and internal and external window cleaning in communal areas
- Buildings insurance for apartments and communal areas
- Ground Rent
- Corporate management services and support (finance, legal, HR, health and safety etc)
- Resale marketing service
The Deferred Community Fee
The Deferred Community Fee is payable on resale or change of tenancy. The amount due is calculated by taking the original purchase price, inflating this by the Retail Price Index (RPI) compounded each year, and multiplying this figure by 2% for each year of ownership, with a cap at 15%. The 2% rate is reduced pro rata for part-years of ownership. Alternatively, you may pay the deferred community fee upfront when you legally complete on the purchase of your apartment, with a one-off payment of 12% of the price you paid for your apartment. The deferred community fee arrangement means the monthly community fee is lower than it would be if all costs had to be recovered monthly instead.
We will provide you with a deferred community fee disclosure document giving examples of what the fee might be on resale of the apartment, based on the number of years of ownership and various assumptions about future annual RPI inflation rates. The fee is payable to Rangeford Cirencester Ltd.
Optional Additional Service
Rangeford Care, Housekeeping, Wellbeing Team and Concierge can provide a bespoke range of services depending on your needs and wishes at an additional charge:
- Personal care and medication management
- Pursuing interests, hobby and leisure activities
- Companionship visits and therapeutic activities
- Preparation of meals and drinks
- Making and changing beds
- Shopping, paying bills and household management
- Escorting to social events and appointments
- Cleaning, vacuuming, laundry and ironing
- Additional bespoke wellbeing services
There is no separate Contingency Fund for Siddington Park. Rangeford Cirecencester will fund any major works needed from the receipts of the Monthly and Deferred Community Fees and will bear any additional costs if these funds are insufficient at any particular time. We conduct regular building surveys to assess and plan for future capital spending requirements. The NHBC warranty provides 10 years structural cover for individual apartments.