Get in touch - 0800 1357420
This fantastic, brand-new first floor apartment has just come on the market! It comes with 707 sqft of open plan living space, a spacious master bedroom containing built in wardrobes and a bathroom fiited with a walk in shower, vanity cupboard below the sink, heated towel rail and mirror created with use of sanitary-ware and ceramic tiling.
As well as a kitchen with fully integrated appliances and space for a dining table and chairs, leading into the living area which continues on to a private balcony overlooking the village courtyard.
This and all our other properties are available under our 100% Home exchange service*
Further specifics of the apartment include quality Amtico flooring throughout the living areas, and neutral carpets to bedrooms, energy efficient underfloor heating, as well as permit parking. For optimal security for our residents each apartment features a video and audio door entry system along with 24 hour emergency support response for your peace of mind.
Please note other charges apply - Monthly and Deferred Community Fees are payable in addition to the purchase price. There is a notional peppercorn ground rent. Please ask the Sales Advisors for details.
The images featured in this listing are indicative of available apartments and the Rangeford Villages lifestyle you could have. Note they are not necessarily representative of this specific property or village. All properties are sold as unfurnished other than integrated kitchen and relevant appliances.
*T&Cs apply, please check our website for full details on this or any of our other limited time offers.
• Easy to use and easy to clean
• Integrated appliances:
- Oven with slide and hide door
- Microwave combination oven
- Induction hob
- Cooker extractor hood
- Dishwasher for 12 place setting
- Fridge freezer
• Durable quartz engineered stone worktop and upstand
• Soft intelligent door and drawer closers
• LED lighting to underneath wall units
• Brushed stainless steel electrical sockets with white inserts
• Data points for telephone in lounge, hall and bedrooms
• Data points for television in lounge and bedrooms
• Sky Q enabled with connection and subscription to be arranged by resident
• CAT6 data cabling to TV points and connectivity for future proofing to central facility
• Emergency Notification System 10” touchscreen tablet
• Telecare and personal alarm communication with 24 hour emergency support response and
emergency services co-ordination
• Video and audio door entry for apartments
• Free internal calls to central facilities and resident-to-resident
• Smoke and fire alarm to each apartment, connected to 24 hour response team
• Apartment door number and door bell
• Automated apartment building communal entrance doors
• Automatic smoke ventilation for communal hallways
• External CCTV system
• Thermostatically controlled by room underfloor heating
• Hot water on demand – by centralised combi boiler or centralised heating system
• Metered individual apartment usage of electricity, water and heating
• Mechanical extract ventilation
This listing and the images and information contained within it are for general guidance only to provide an idea of the homes and services on offer and do not form part of any specification or contract. Apart from fitted kitchen appliances, the properties are sold unfurnished. Any sizes and dimensions provided are for indicative purposes only.
Sit back and enjoy life knowing the day-to-day and long-term management, staffing and maintenance of your village is all taken care of on behalf of the residents, ensuring the village looks as smart in the future as it does today. Fees and charges for safeguarding the services and facilities at our villages are completely transparent, so there won’t be any unforeseen surprises.
Homewood Grove is a brand-new lifestyle community for the over 60s located near the outskirts of Ottershaw, close to the historic market town of Chertsey. Our contemporary collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments will benefit from having access to state-of-the-art facilities including Revive, our health and wellbeing centre as well as Oak and Honey, our Restaurant, Bar and Lounge overlooking our stunning maintained grounds.
Our villagers have this sense of purpose and that’s what makes us different. Homewood Grove will become a thriving community of socially connected, independent people who together create a vibrant village atmosphere.
You will be able to be as relaxed or as active as you please and will have access to an array of groups and clubs for an enriched life including fitness classes at the gym, walking clubs, Zumba, dance, croquet, arts and crafts, book clubs and much more. Optional tailored wellbeing plans will also be available to help residents seamlessly transition into their new home and integrate themselves into village life.
Homewood Grove is a beautiful setting, and you can rest assured that everything will be in place to keep it that way – all looked after by your friendly village staff and management.
If you require extra support, the Rangeford Care and Housekeeping teams can provide tailored services.
Our new later living retirement village in Surrey will be home to a number of state-of-the-art amenities to encourage you to lead an active and healthy lifestyle. Facilities will include a wellbeing centre (pool, steam room and sauna), gym, dance studio, restaurant, coffee shop and bar, and a hair and beauty salon all set among beautifully tended gardens.
To help you enjoy life to the full, a comprehensive range of village services can be enjoyed as standard or at an additional cost.
Other charges apply in addition to the purchase price: a Monthly Community Fee (Service Charge), which includes ground rent, and a Deferred Community Fee (Event Fee)
£10,000 Towards Your Stamp Duty
707 sq ft